Reasons Why Clients Work With Me
- Calm the chaos in your home
- Strategies to support success for your child at home and school
- How to connect with your child on a more positive level
- Skills your child needs to manage their symptoms; behaviour, impulsivness, school work, homework, sleep problems …etc
- Consistent and confident parenting with boundaries
- Navigation of the school system for success; IEP, being involved, you have a say
- Homework Stress
- Time Management
- Coping with school or work environment; email overload, staying organized and on track
- Relationships – personal and professional
- Low self-esteem and confidence
- Household Chores
- Managing emotions – including anger
- Developing Impulse control
- Planning and Organizational skills
- Time Management
- Goal setting: Motivation
- Anxiety and Stress
- Poor Sleep
My life was becoming so stressful, depressing and unfulfilling. So much of my time was spent taking care and doing everything for others that I wasn’t making any time for me. It was taking a toll on my physical and mental health. When was it going to stop? When was I going to finally start living “my” life? I knew it was up to me to make those changes, but I was stuck, and I didn’t know how.
I heard about Forever Better and Colleen and her Life Coaching, so I went to see her. Her skills, knowledge and expertise has provided me with fresh opportunities to discern my life situation, and to become clearly aware of the changes that I need to make to alleviate some of the life tasks that have over burden me and taken over my life. In my sessions Colleen’s coaching provides a gentle but effective accountability mechanism to keep me on the path, keep me focused, motivated and determined to reach my goals that we have set. I can see and feel the progress and improvements in my overall personal and professional life satisfaction grow. She has made a difference in my life helping me to become aware of who I am, where I really want to go, and most importantly what I need to do to get there. My life is moving forward in a fulfilling way, with time for “me”, thanks to Colleen and her Life Coaching that she provides me with.
Colleen came into our lives when our daughter was not in a good place and was struggling with daily life. Nothing that we could say or do she agreed with nor motivated her. Colleen was able to work with her to get her back on track. She became the young lady that she was before. She was thoughtful, organized, motivated, positive, and happy. Before long she had a plan in place and goals she was reaching for. Colleen went above and beyond in her role as a life coach.
Colleen is positive, supportive, and intuitive and advocates for her clients. Our daughter had many ah-ha moments thanks to Colleen!! If you are struggling as a family to help your child you need to contact Colleen. We all know our kids listen to others way more than their parents. You will not be sorry you did so.