This check list will help you evaluate your vision boards effectiveness.
- My vision board represents goals and dreams in all areas of my life, or in just one specific area that I would like to focus on.
- The images I chose represents the goals, dreams, feelings and possessions I want to attract into my life.
- There are positive, inspirational words and quotes on my board
- My Vision board is neat not cluttered.
- I wrote down the date I created my board
After I get my Vision Board Home
Use this check list at home to get the most out of your Vision Board
- I will keep my Vision Board somewhere prominent
- I will spend time each day best in the morning and before bed visualizing, affirming, believing my goals.
- I read my affirmations and inspirational words aloud at least twice a day.
The Power of My Vision Board
You will become more motivated to reach your GOALS!
- I see myself living in the way my life is on my vision board
- I regularly feel myself in the future I have designed
- I believe the items on my board are already mine when I look at them
- I am grateful for the good that is already in my life
- I acknowledge and celebrate any goals I have achieved
- I have FUN and NEVER give up